Wednesday, March 8, 2017

MY CREATIVE PORTFOLIO


Name: Bernardine Cuttino
E-Mail: bmcuttino@gmail.com
Personal Blog: Chasing the Dream
Location: Santa Clarita, CA USA
Welcome, to my Creative Portfolio, and "thank you" for your interest in my 
portfolio, projects, and design experience profile.  I am available for special projects, 
design teams, product testing, craft booth displays, and your written publication, or 
blog needs. 

Short bio: 
Bernardine Cuttino, kindly called me BERNI. I lived in Santa Clarita, CA, USA, 
40 miles North of Los Angeles. I retired from Princess Cruises, the cruise line. 
Have had the good fortune to have travelled the world and visited all seven continents. 
My favorite place in the world is Italy. I also worked in the Motion Picture Industry for 
twenty years.

Experience
I am a diversified cardmaker which includes Vintage, CAS, Traditional, Dies, embossing, 
and coloring on my projects with my own style. I also scrapbook on special projects.
Please note underneath Creative Portfolio blog name is a tab "My Cards" displaying an 
array of Cards for your perusal

What can I bring to your team and or company?
I love creating and have a passion for your products which will be reflected in my work. 
I am active on social media. Accordingly, this will allow me to display your products and 
encourage a following on my blog and yours!. Writing step-by-step tutorials, sharing my 
projects thru submission challenges, blog hops, etc. Keeping up to date on new techniques. 
In closing bring a professional attitude, organizational skills, and meet projects deadlines.

Past Design Teams 
Tuesday Throwdown - Coordinator
Crafter’s Companion US - Designer
Sketch Saturday  - Designer
Dies R Us- Designer
DeeDee Digis, (closed)
Tammy Scrapping Corner, (closed)
Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Open Minded Crafting Fun (closed)

Below are some of my cards. There are more projects under the Header "My Cards" 
for your perusal.




Thank you again for your interest and consideration.



1 comment:

  1. What a great resume, Berni! Your cards are always exemplify your varied and diverse skills. Thank you for your recent visit to my blog (BTW, I love that pretty new header!)
    hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete